Athens Climbing Guidebook Buchbeschreibung
The definitive guide for the city's sport climbing - the Athens Climbing Guidebook by A Chaziris, G Chaziris and A Markou is written in English and the authors enthusiasm for the area shines throughout.
There are 33 crags in the guide, encompassing a range of grades and styles so plenty to go at whatever your grade. As well as steep, tufa routes on stunning looking orange limestone, there's immaculate looking grey limestone walls, pocketed walls and slabs, and interestingly various marble crags which offer both sports routes and some amazing looking trad crack lines. For a lot of the crags spring/autumn looks like the best season but there are also some definite summer and winter venues.
- 33 Sectors within 1 hours driving from downtown Athens.
- More than 1100 routes and individual route descriptions/ beta for every route.
- Approximately 100 fully detailed topos.
- Detailed access information including custom maps, public transport options, and GPS co-ordinates.
- Top shelf photography with more than 50 climbing action shots.