On the 25th July, 2020, Laura Rogora became the 2nd women in the world to climb the grade of 9b/5.15b. The 19...
On the 25th July, 2020, Laura Rogora became the 2nd women in the world to climb the grade of 9b/5.15b. The 19 year-old Italian who will be climbing at the Tokyo Olympics in 2021 and has been in the form of her life in 2020, managed the historical feat after working the route for 6 days. Belayed by her father, and documented by Italian filmmaker Marco Iacono, the route is a combination of a boulder problem then a sport route, climbing out of the cave in Rodellar Spain as a boulder, but finishing on rope. This film documents the process and the climb that took Laura into the history books...Inspired?
Finding and bolting an undeveloped climbing paradise with endless virgin walls on perfect limestone. This is a...
Finding and bolting an undeveloped climbing paradise with endless virgin walls on perfect limestone. This is a dream many climbers may secretly nourish. But is this still possible after decades of world- wide expansion of sport climbing with new routes popping up everywhere around the globe?
Well, it is...
In Montenegro, a small country in south-eastern Europe an Austrian group of climbing and bolting enthusiasts found their own little paradise.
In 2018, with the help of the small local community they set the first bolts. With over a hundred new routes and still counting the process has just started.
This video tries to show the dedication, passion and hard work they put in the development of what might become one of Europe’s best climbing areas.
• 'Hipnoza' 8a+ | Markezina Greda • 'Caddy Family‘ 7b+ | Wonderwall
• 'Barista' 7c+ | Bar • 'Barometer' 8a | Bar
• Boulder: 'Olive Tree' 7B | Bar • Boulder: 'Ma Belle' 8a | Bar
• 'Barbar Plastik' 8b | Bar • 'Bubar' 7c+ | Bar
• 'Barcaffe' 8a+ | Bar • 'Sparkie' 8a | Cievna Canyon
• 'Throw yourself over the buildings' 7b+ | Cievna Canyon • 'Butterfliegeneffekt' 7c | Wonderwall
• 'Welcome to Wonderwall' 8a+ | Wonderwall
• Egal - Dunkelbunt & Alix • Reset (feat. Sophie Lindinger) - MOTSA
• Marienkäfer - La Brass Banda • The Stojka Empire (feat. Harry Stojka) - Dunkelbunt
• From East - Fourward • Ritual Angel - MOTSA
• Hope dies last - MOTSA
Join Jakob Schubert in his process of climbing the 9b+ route ‘Perfecto Mundo’ in the Spanish climbing mecca of...
Join Jakob Schubert in his process of climbing the 9b+ route ‘Perfecto Mundo’ in the Spanish climbing mecca of Margalef.
After a very successful competition season and a successful qualification for the 2020 Olympic games, Jakob decided to skip the last few World Cups to give his all on the route. After a promising start the process turns into a mental battle…
More Info's about Perfecto Mundo
Jakob Schubert’s Ticklist
More about Jakob Schubert